Community Notification System
Thank you for your interest in signing up with the City of Lindsborg's CodeRED Community Notification System. This system is an automated voice and messaging system designed to relay information quickly and effectively by calling homes, businesses and cell phones. CodeRED messages are also accessible via email.
This new service allows City Hall and Public Safety officials to notify citizens entirely or by specific groups and locations in cases of emergencies, utility outages, project work, street closings, payment reminders, or other details relating to the City. The system will deliver recorded messages and will direct citizens to take specific actions when necessary.
- CodeRED (ECN) maintains a constantly updated database of addresses and phone numbers. To take advantage and receive full benefits offered from the notification system services, the city is requesting citizen cell phone numbers and email addresses. Updates on street addresses, land line, cell numbers and email addresses are accepted at any given time.
- If you have a Lindsborg residence or a business address, please provide it in the Street Address field of the sign up form. In the event of a localized emergency or important message, your address will integrate with the notification systems mapping capabilities.
- New and/or updated information may be submitted using the COMMUNITY NOTIFICATION CodeRED Sign Up Form
or by calling City Hall at 785-227-3355.
- Submitted information will remain with the City of Lindsborg and used only for Community Notification System purposes.
- Please take a moment and sign up. In case of an emergency this is the fastest way to communicate with our residents that are signed up. Should there be an emergency the number that will show up on your caller ID will be 1-866-419-5000.
The City of Lindsborg appreciates you taking the time to share this important information with us!
CodeRED SIGN UP