- Plan your trip to coincide with the Artists’ Open House: fourth Saturday in April/first Saturday in December as Lindsborg artists open their galleries to the public.
- Coffee and a muffin at the Old Grind Coffee Shop.
- Small World Gallery, exhibits the work of Jim Richardson, National Geographic photographer and owner. Also, jewelry designs by Kathy Richardson.
- Courtyard Gallery, features many artists of the Midwest representing all mediums.
- Lunch from the deli/salad bar at Scott’s Hometown Foods and picnic Coronado Heights, Winner of 8 Wonders of Kansas! Geography category.
- Tour the Birger Sandzén Memorial Art Gallery, Winner of 8 Wonders of Kansas! Art category.
- Tea and chocolate at the White Peacock.
- Dinner at the iconic Swedish Crown Restaurant.
- Relax in the lodging of your choice.
- Swedish pancakes for brunch at the Swedish Country Inn.
- Tour the Dala Horse Factory at the Hemslöjd, winner of 8 Wonders of Kansas! Customs category.
- Rent a quadricycle at the Hemslöjd for the Lindsborg Public Art tour.
- Brick Street Gallery, hosts the photographic works of Jim Turner and other photographers.
- Lunch at the Brick House Grill, former art studio of Shirley Malm.
- Visit with an Artist in Residence and ask about available workshops at the Red Barn Studio, finalist in the 8 Wonders of Kansas! Art category.
- Shop the Bouquet Shoppe and see original G.N. Malm stencils.
- Art in the churches: Lucia sculpture at St. Bridget’s Catholic Church; Birger Sandzén paintings in the Trinity United Methodist and mural by G.N. Malm; Bethany Lutheran Church paintings by Sandzén and Malm; Evangelical Covenant Church houses painting by John Blake Bergers and Eldon Swensson.
- Locate the multiple artful wind vanes scattered around town.
- Visit the Mingenback Art Gallery, located on Bethany College 335 N. Swensson.
- Dine at the Öl Stuga, notice the ironwork by Malcolm Esping holding the sign.