Go To Search
Municipal Judge
The Municipal Judge must be a citizen of the United States and a graduate of a high school or secondary school or the equivalent thereof. In cities of the first class, the municipal judge must be an attorney admitted to the practice of law in Kansas. In other cities, such as Lindsborg, the judge must be either an attorney admitted to practice law in Kansas, or certified by the Kansas Supreme Court as qualified to serve as a municipal judge.

Lindsborg...where you want to Be, to Play, to Live, to Stay
101 S. Main St.    P.O. Box 70    Lindsborg, Ks 67456-0070    Ph: (785) 227-3355    Fx: (785) 227-4128
Webmail Disclaimer Sitemap Archives Documents Business Directory Copyright Powered by CivicPlus